Niharika Lost A Whopping 22 Kgs And How!


One of the most famous quotes “Where there is will, there is a way”, This is what Niharika experienced after joining the Truweight. Her willpower and determination to lose weight worked out and gave her the desired results. So here is the Story of Niharika and lets walk through her journey of weight loss in Truweight.


How has Truweight been different from other weight loss companies you went/tried before?


“I have not tried but I heard after stopping the programme people will start gaining weight but in my case after completion of my programme I am still losing weight.

Thing You Liked Most About Truweight

The best thing about Truweight is that they give you a personalized dietician who after thorough consideration of your likes and dislikes, plan a suitable diet plan for you.

Life After Truweight
Truweight came to me as a blessing. It’s a true life changer. I cannot believe myself when I look into the mirror. It’s a new ME. My friends and relatives just cannot trust their eyes.

Niharika’s take on Super foods

They are excellent and won’t make you feel as if you are on a diet because the products are whole some and tasty. Besides being completely organic, they are just like our regular foods but with a superpower in it.

Niharika’s 3 tips for weight loss

1: Commitment
2: Willpower
3: Be open to accepting changes.
To know more about Niharika Lost A Whopping 22 Kgs And How! please check the link below...
https://truweight.in/success-stories-niharika-lost-22-kgs-controlled-pcod/
#weightloss #weightlosspills #weightlossdiet #weightlossexercise #weightlossfoods


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Foods: A Healthy Way To Reduce Fat

9 Everyday Superfoods to Aid Weight Loss

Natural Weight Loss Home Remedies