DR YAJUVENNDRA’S 10 KGS WEIGHT LOSS AND IMPROVED CONFIDENCE AFTER LOSING WEIGHT!

  1. Health Problems before joining:
    I always had a sense of bloating and heaviness all the time. Now that might not be a huge issue for a lot of people but if you constantly have an added baggage, the frustration shows up with time.
    How has Truweight been different?  
    I have never tried dieting before, but I joined Truweight because it actually believes in eating healthy rather than eating less calories and dieting.
    I have never gone hungry after I joined Truweight. In fact, I eat more food but it’s all healthy, so it’s guilt free eating for me.
    Best thing about Truweight:
    I guess the best part was my mentor, Ms. Sajida. She probably gave me the best diet plans which I followed very well and of course, the results were unbelievable!! She helped me out throughout my journey to lose weight.
    How do you feel after losing weight?
    It is amazing!! It’s a totally different and life changing experience.  It’s not that you have to crash on unhealthy foods after you lose weight but it’s a journey which makes you love the healthy foods!  It gives such an immense boost to your self confidence and attitude!!
    Your take on Superfoods:
    Well, I didn’t have any problems adjusting with the super foods barring a few exceptions!!  Now, if you wanna lose weight you do have to sacrifice ‘a little on the taste’,  but everything else was good. I actually loved the sweet corn soup!!
    Your 3 tips for weight loss.
    1. Eat at the right time and drink adequate amount of water.
    2. Never starve yourself
    3. Start your day early with exercises and go to bed early!  Really helps. Late nights ruin the whole process
    #weightstigma #weightbias #obesitysymptoms #obesitycauses #obesitytreatment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Foods: A Healthy Way To Reduce Fat

9 Everyday Superfoods to Aid Weight Loss

Natural Weight Loss Home Remedies