Uttej Lost 28 Kgs In 6 Months With Truweight

Uttej Lost 28 Kgs In 6 Months With Truweight

I shed 28 kgs which helped me gain confidence!

I am a Second-year Btech Student. I have been overweight for quite some time now. Because of being overweight, I was shy and I have to admit my confidence level was low. I did not really like going out with friends since I was conscious about myself. I wanted to change this as I longed to be more confident about myself. I also felt lethargic most of the time and I was sluggish.

Vitamin D deficient!

While I did not really have any notable health issues, I figured I was Vitamin D deficient before joining Truweight. I was educated that Vitamin D aids in a big way while one is trying to lose weight and since I was Vitamin D deficient, I was finding it hard to shed weight. I was first asked to go on a diet which was Vitamin D rich and I was also put on a Vitamin D supplement.

Football! Football!

I am crazy about football and I could not play it well as I was overweight. It was really difficult for me to keep ball possession with agility like other players.
After losing 28 kgs** in 6 months, I really saw a visible change in my fitness level. I was able to play football well and nothing felt more awesome than that.
For more details on Uttej Lost 28 Kgs In 6 Months With Truweight .. please follow the link below…..
#weightstigma #weightbias #obesitysymptoms #howtoloseweightin7days #weightlossfoods #obesitytreatment

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weight Loss Foods: A Healthy Way To Reduce Fat

9 Everyday Superfoods to Aid Weight Loss

Natural Weight Loss Home Remedies